We do not have a specific uniform provider. Items which include the academy logo, including polo shirts, cardigans, jumpers, book bags and PE bags, can be purchased from Uniform Direct, if preferred. Uniform can be purchased from other retailers providing it meets the criteria below.
All children are expected to wear the correct uniform at all times. Our uniform is not specific to gender and children may choose from the uniform items below.
- Navy blue sweat shirt or cardigan (all years except Year 6)
- Purple sweat short or cardigan (Year 6 only)
- White polo shirt;
- Dark grey trousers, shorts or skirt;
- Grey or black pinafore dress;
- Blue gingham summer dress (summer term);
- Sensible black shoes;
- Tights and socks should be grey, white, navy or black.
- Wrist watch.
Children are very active during the day both inside the school and in the playground. Their shoes need to be comfortable and safe. Sandals are more likely to cause trips and falls and boots are not allowed – in extreme weather children will be allowed to wear boots/wellingtons for their journey into school, and should change into school shoes once they have arrived.
Jewellery and Hair accessories
For safety reasons, children should not wear jewellery; the only exception is stud earrings – hoops and dangly earrings are not allowed.
Plain black or green hair ties, headbands and flat clips are acceptable. Please do not send your child to school with large headbands, bows and clips – they are not part of school uniform.
Makeup, including nail varnish, is not allowed in school. If your child is wearing nail varnish they will be asked to remove it.
Physical Education Kit
Children are expected to have the appropriate clothing for PE lessons.
- White t-shirt (separate from their school polo t-shirt);
- Black or navy shorts;
- Black or navy jumper/sweatshirt/hoodie and tracksuit/jogging bottoms (for colder weather);
- Trainers or plimsolls;
- Change of socks when necessary.
The complete policy can be read by clicking the link below.