Our equality objectives 2020-2024 are:
- To promote cultural development, tolerance and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school;
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after-school clubs and activities;
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors;
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010;
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum;
- Actively close gaps in attainment and achievement between pupils and all groups of pupils; especially students eligible for free-school meals, students with special educational needs and disabilities and looked after children.