Within the Harbour Learning Trust we passionately believe that every child should receive the very best education which prepares them fully for the future. Our Trust believes in providing the very best education for every pupil and by offering the right level of support and challenge, we can inspire every child to be the best they can be. We believe every child should have the opportunity to experience success in learning at the highest possible standard. We do this by taking account of pupils’ varied life experiences and needs. We offer a broad and balanced curriculum and have high expectations for all children. The achievement, attitude and wellbeing of every child matters, and creating and sustaining an inclusive culture is the responsibility of every person within our school community.
All children and young people are entitled to an education that enables them to make progress so that they:
- achieve their best;
- become confident individuals living fulfilling lives; and
- make a successful transition into adulthood, whether into employment, further or higher education or training.
(Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice, 2015).
Please follow the links below for further information.
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCo) – Mr Matt Starbuck
Click here to email the SEND Coordinator.
- Lincolnshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service
0800 195 1635 – [email protected]
- Local Authority Offer
- SEND code of practice: 0 to 25 years
- Special educational needs and disabilities: a guide for parents and carers
- National Association for Special Educational Needs (nasen)